Happy New Year!
I pray your 2015 was eventful and full of many rich blessings from God. Ours certainly was, but you will have to ask me about it some other time. Today, I have food on the brain! My January menu was put together quickly as I now mandate input from each family member. I figure if I have to do all the work in making the meals, the boys can help me deciding the "what" in some of those. For now I asked for two meals from each of the boys and as many as I can get from Kendall. (This month it was one....we'll improve as the year progresses).
Here it is!
1- Southwestern Stew- I had to use up some boneless pork roast and this was a flavorful way to do it!
2- Steak Fajitas and rice, applesauce
3- Burgers, side salads, carrots, apple slices
4- Chef salads and Leftovers
5- Tacos, mixed fruit
6- Fish sticks, noodles, corn, pears
7- Surprise meal
8- Crockpot Beer brats with sourkraut and onions, smashed garlic potatoes, glazed carrots, jello
9- Night out!, Babysitter's choice for the boys
10- Frozen pizzas, leftovers
11- Cavatini, mixed veggies, garlic toast, applesauce
12- Egg casserole, toast, fruit smoothies
13- Roasted chicken and potatoes, broccoli, peaches
14- BLTs, oven fries (sweet potato for me), carrots and celery, apple slices
15- Doritos chicken casserole, mixed fruit
16- Ham & Cheese Stromboli, chips, pineapple, side salad
17- Tater Tot Casserole, Eli's choice of fruit (he hasn't decided yet)
18- Beef roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, biscuits, frozen fruit cups
19- Pizza Ranch buffet
20- Egg burritos, mixed fruit
21- Chicken parm, broccoli and cauliflower, fruit kebobs
22- Leftovers
23- Stir fry with rice and ramen
24- Hamballs, cheesy potatoes, carrots, pineapple rings
25- Chicken enchiladas, apple slices
26- Ravioli, garlic toast, side salad
27- Hot ham & cheese sliders, seasoned oven fries,
28- Soup....to be decided later, homemade bread sticks
29- Pigs in the blanket, asparagus, fruit salad, jello
30- Homemade pizzas,
31- Leftovers
Looking ahead to February....Sunday, the 7th is Super Bowl Sunday and I'll be sure to have lots of appetizers ready for a full day of snacking :)
Comments
Post a Comment