Yeah, that stuff.
I want to know what are your favorites? Where do you go for recipes? Who gets to eat them?
You can bet I have my favorites and the month of December will be grossly devoted to making, baking, and creating those food masterpieces.
I also like variety and to try new things. I browse cook books and a few websites, but love to recipe swap and make things that I know others have tried and like.
So, what do you have to share?
I want to know what are your favorites? Where do you go for recipes? Who gets to eat them?
You can bet I have my favorites and the month of December will be grossly devoted to making, baking, and creating those food masterpieces.
I also like variety and to try new things. I browse cook books and a few websites, but love to recipe swap and make things that I know others have tried and like.
So, what do you have to share?
Mmm. My favorites are my mom's recipes (chex mix, oreo balls, rum balls, puppy chow, spritz cookies, peanut butter blossoms, etc.) Nothing like nostalgic, sugary treats!
ReplyDelete