Monthly Menu: July 2017

I didn't put together a menu for the month of June given our crazy schedule. I maybe should have, but it never happened. So, I made sure to get it done before the month started this time.

Are you as excited as I am that it's grilling season? Kendall and I share Grill Master status at our house, so there are plenty of meals centered around the grill. When I asked the boys what they wanted for their meals this month, 3/4 of their suggestions were grilled food. Raising them right, I think! :D

Enjoy, my friends, and may you be inspired to plan ahead for your July as well!

1- Concession stand food :)
2- Grilled chicken legs and hobo potatoes with veggies, apple slices

3- Leftovers
4- Grilled burgers, macaroni salad, grapes, watermelon
5- Pizza Mac, green beans, watermelon
6- Stir fry with sausage, ramen, rice
7- Dutch oven dinner- yet to be decided
8- 2nd Annual Shish Kabobs and Daquaris

9- Homemade pizza
10- Salmon, mac n cheese, broccoli, berries
11- Grilled chicken and rice, veggies on the grill
12- Chef salads and sandwiches
13- Tacos
14- BBQ Pork, garlic potatoes, corn, peaches
15- Hot dogs, carrots with ranch, fruit cups

16- Brats, jello, mixed fruit
17- Meatballs and mashed potatoes, corn, watermelon
18- Sausage and tortellini bake with side salad
19- Orange Chicken and rice with stir fry veggies
20- Enchiladas with toppings
21- Burgers, fries and milk shakes
22- Pork chops, leafy lettuce salad, sliced fruit

23- Frozen pizzas
24- Waffles and eggs with fruit smoothies
25- Philly sloppy joes, hashbrowns, carrots, pears
26- Taco salads, pineapple
27- Roast and potatoes with veggies
28- Leftovers
29- Fish and chips

30- Beer butt chicken, grilled veggies
31- Biscuits and gravy


I'm leaving you with the recipe to our favorite smoothie of the moment.

2 bananas, cut up
1 peach, sliced
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 serving blackberry yogurt
1 cup almond milk

Put all the ingredients in your blender and pulse until it's a consistency you like. We like to be able to slurp ours through straws. :) A dollup of whipped cream on top makes you feel like you're having dessert instead of a healthy snack!


Comments