Hey all, I'm home with a sick kiddo today, so while he's enjoying screen time I will too. :)
I asked the boys, like always, what they want for their meals this month and I heard "burgers" for every day from 1 child and his father. Sorry guys, as much as I love to grill in the snow that is not going to happen 6 times this month! That was then changed to "Burgers, Cheeseburgers, -because those aren't the same! Hot Dogs and Brats" *Sigh* They're wanting summer to come as quickly as I do.
Here's what we're planning to enjoy this month:
1- Hamballs, cheddar mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli and oranges
2- Pork tacos and applesauce
3- BBQ pork sandwiches, chips, carrots, grapes, and jello
4- Make your own salad
5- Superbowl Sunday! (Guac and chips, pizza dip and crackers, meat and cheese tray, buffalo chicken biscuit bites, scotcharoos, and chex mix are my contributions this year)
6- French toast and fried eggs, fruit smoothies
7- Spaghetti and Meatballs, garlic toast, cauliflower, mixed fruit
8- Crockpot salsa chicken and rice, corn, apple slices
9- OCCS Soup Supper- come join us! Freewill Donation and Super Yummy food!
10- Quesadillas, green beans, peaches
11- Leftovers
12- Frozen pizzas
13- Eggs and hash browns, pears
14- Heart pizzas, pineapple
15- Chicken parm and noodles (I never actually made it last month.....) broccoli
16- Tavern, oven fries, carrots, applesauce
17- Nachos/Taco salads and oranges
18- Date night!
19- Homemade soup and rolls
20- Fish sticks and tots, apple chunks and bananas
21- ? Taking the night off from cooking
22- Egg fritata and mixed veggies
23- Tacos, peaches
24- Chinese orange chicken with noodles and rice, stir fry veggies
25- Out for a birthday party
26- Frozen pizzas
27- Baked potato bar
28- Brats and hot dogs, chips, green beans, pineapple, jello
I asked the boys, like always, what they want for their meals this month and I heard "burgers" for every day from 1 child and his father. Sorry guys, as much as I love to grill in the snow that is not going to happen 6 times this month! That was then changed to "Burgers, Cheeseburgers, -because those aren't the same! Hot Dogs and Brats" *Sigh* They're wanting summer to come as quickly as I do.
Here's what we're planning to enjoy this month:
1- Hamballs, cheddar mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli and oranges
2- Pork tacos and applesauce
3- BBQ pork sandwiches, chips, carrots, grapes, and jello
4- Make your own salad
5- Superbowl Sunday! (Guac and chips, pizza dip and crackers, meat and cheese tray, buffalo chicken biscuit bites, scotcharoos, and chex mix are my contributions this year)
6- French toast and fried eggs, fruit smoothies
7- Spaghetti and Meatballs, garlic toast, cauliflower, mixed fruit
8- Crockpot salsa chicken and rice, corn, apple slices
9- OCCS Soup Supper- come join us! Freewill Donation and Super Yummy food!
10- Quesadillas, green beans, peaches
11- Leftovers
12- Frozen pizzas
13- Eggs and hash browns, pears
14- Heart pizzas, pineapple
15- Chicken parm and noodles (I never actually made it last month.....) broccoli
16- Tavern, oven fries, carrots, applesauce
17- Nachos/Taco salads and oranges
18- Date night!
19- Homemade soup and rolls
20- Fish sticks and tots, apple chunks and bananas
21- ? Taking the night off from cooking
22- Egg fritata and mixed veggies
23- Tacos, peaches
24- Chinese orange chicken with noodles and rice, stir fry veggies
25- Out for a birthday party
26- Frozen pizzas
27- Baked potato bar
28- Brats and hot dogs, chips, green beans, pineapple, jello
Comments
Post a Comment