When life gives you lemons....

...Mom may want something a little stronger than lemonade!



We're at a time where some serious decisions need to be made regarding our family's future and I'm sure struggling with trusting God's goodness. I thought I knew what was best for my family and God seems to be pulling us in another direction. My prayer time is full of questioning "why?" and "how?" we will make things work for the best.

I don't often struggle with trusting God's plans, but this particular situation really has me confused and losing sleep. It's stirring up multiple things that I need to confess to God, that I need to lay before Him and give up the illusion of control that I think I have. This just takes time, right?

In the mean time, I'm writing prayer time on my to-do list when it doesn't come as naturally as it should. I'm keeping the radio station tuned where uplifting promises will seep through instead of cultural pressures. And, we're trying to intentionally bless others so we each stop focusing so much on "me."



Comments