Hi Guys!
Our 21 Day Fix is complete! Actually, it's more like "my" 21 Day Fix since someone pooped out on me. I'll get him the next round! (Starts May 9....get on board NOW)
My results are in and I'm feeling great!
I'm down 5 pounds and 5 inches overall. My energy level is higher when I follow a stricter eating plan (better portion sizes and more veggies/lean meats than carbs.....boy, I love my carbs!).
I feel like I've got a better hold on some of my emotional eating/post-supper snacking. Instead of reaching for _______________ (usually something salty/sweet) I've switched to drinking a glass of water and reciting a Bible passage.
Psalm 40:8 is on a little note card in my car. "I delight to do Your will, O my God; your law is within my heart." To remind myself that I should/can/do/will find JOY in following God's law, even when it's in regards to taking care of my body.
Do you desire to find JOY in following God's law? Do you desire healthier habits? Send me a message! I would love to talk to you about getting you one step closer to a healthier life.
I'll leave you with a recipe that Isaac and I threw together and LOVED.

Tropical Smoothie a la Isaac:
1 banana
1 kiwi
1 mango
2 cups ice
1 cup almond milk
Blend on high until smooth. Pour into big cups and sip through a straw, daydreaming about warmer weather and a beach with a great view.
Our 21 Day Fix is complete! Actually, it's more like "my" 21 Day Fix since someone pooped out on me. I'll get him the next round! (Starts May 9....get on board NOW)
My results are in and I'm feeling great!
I'm down 5 pounds and 5 inches overall. My energy level is higher when I follow a stricter eating plan (better portion sizes and more veggies/lean meats than carbs.....boy, I love my carbs!).
I feel like I've got a better hold on some of my emotional eating/post-supper snacking. Instead of reaching for _______________ (usually something salty/sweet) I've switched to drinking a glass of water and reciting a Bible passage.
Psalm 40:8 is on a little note card in my car. "I delight to do Your will, O my God; your law is within my heart." To remind myself that I should/can/do/will find JOY in following God's law, even when it's in regards to taking care of my body.
Do you desire to find JOY in following God's law? Do you desire healthier habits? Send me a message! I would love to talk to you about getting you one step closer to a healthier life.
I'll leave you with a recipe that Isaac and I threw together and LOVED.

Tropical Smoothie a la Isaac:
1 banana
1 kiwi
1 mango
2 cups ice
1 cup almond milk
Blend on high until smooth. Pour into big cups and sip through a straw, daydreaming about warmer weather and a beach with a great view.

Comments
Post a Comment