Monthly Menu: April

It's no joke that Kendall and I need to change things up. Less sodium and carbs and more fruits and veggies. So, I signed us up for the 21 Day Fix. We're starting April 11 and I'm trying not to binge beforehand. I have thrown out cookies and a few other temptation foods. :S
I don't think our menu has changed a whole lot, but the way I prepare the foods will be different and we'll have more veggies than we've ever had in our lives! Kendall is thrilled..... :D
Thank goodness we have kids that love them and are willing to try new foods right along with us.

Follow along! I hope to post some of our favorite 21 Day Fix Approved recipes as we try them.

1: I don't have a clue what we ate that night.....
2: Pizza Ranch take out
3: Leftovers
4: Mini bbq meatloaves, wild rice, cauliflower, grapes, jello
5: Sanford hospital cafe :)
6: Teriyaki chicken drumsticks, roasted red potatoes, steamed broccoli, grapes and apples (sweet potato for me)
7: Subway after Parent Teacher Conferences
8: Tater tot casserole
9: Grilled burgers, asparagus, chips, apple and grape salad
10: Homemade pizza with chorizo and veggies

21 Day Fix, here we come!

11: Scrambled eggs with tomato, mushroom, onion and pepper, toast, mixed fruit salad
12: Parmesan shrimp with whole wheat noodles and veggies, side salad
13: Pork chops with fruit salsa, brown rice, roasted asparagus
14: Grilled chicken with hobo pack veggies
15: Steak fajitas in whole wheat tortillas, mexican corn and beans
16: Kebobs
17: Homemade pizzas on whole wheat crust, carrots and celery
18: Crockpot shredded chicken and rice, mixed veggies
19: Chef salad bar
20: Buffalo chicken pitas, roasted veggies
21: Omelets, fruit salad with yogurt
22: Meatloaf muffins, sweet potato fries, green beans with almonds
23: Grilled chicken drumsticks and veggie kebobs
24: Pizzas or open face sandwiches
25: Crockpot beef roast, carrots, baked potatoes
26: Salmon burgers with greens, apple slices
27: Beef stuffed peppers with spiced tomatoes
28: Grilled burgers and veggies
29: Chicken fried rice
30: Spinach and broccoli stuffed shells with baked chicken fingers

Comments