21 Day Fix: Day 1

Hi Friends,

Today is the great start to what feels like a long, long journey. 21 days feels like forever. I realize it's not. Just 3 weeks to better habits and hopefully some lost weight and inches. :)

I understand that my physical body isn't the only thing that needs to be changed. It's my thought process regarding food. It's using food properly to nourish my body, not sooth hurt feelings, anxious thoughts and boredom.

Part of this journey, for me, is going to be a dedicated effort to spend more time in God's Word. I'm challenging myself to memorize a different passage of scripture each of these 3 weeks. I chose 1 John 2:15-16 to start:




What are you challenging yourself with? Do you need to refocus your thoughts and attitudes toward food? Do you need more time focused in God's Word? Grab yourself an accountability friend and get started today! No more excuses.

Comments