October Menu

Hiya guys! I've been enjoying some much needed time visiting family and retreating in God's Word with my sistahs this past weekend! I plan to share about that in another post. This one is all about food, wonderful food! To make life easier and to indulge my Type A inner child, I've been back to planning meals one month at a time.

I always love a good recipe, so please share one of your favorite meals in the comments!

6- Broccoli Ramen
7- Paninis
8- Egg bake
9- Out for Isaac's 4th Birthday! He picked Pizza Ranch :)
10- Kendall cook- mama will be gone!
11- Chicken noodle soup
12- Leftovers from Isaac's birthday Party
13- Taco salad
14- Pulled pork sandwiches
15- Waffles
16- Spaghetti and garlic toast
17- Rope sausage and cornbread
18- Tater tot casserole
19- Frozen pizza
20- Chicken enchiladas....maybe......I have some dental work scheduled and may not be feeling well enough for this :S
21- Meatball subs
22- Fried eggs and toast
23- Country style BBQ ribs
24- Chicken tortilla soup
25- Mock Philly sandwiches
26- Leftovers
27- Tacos
28- Creamed chicken sandwiches
29- Pancakes
30- Cavatini and breadsticks
31- Beer brats

Comments