Birthday Questions: Isaac, Age 4

Here is our annual birthday questionnaire answers from Isaac this year. I have no idea where he came up with some of these answers.....and I think I've said that every year for each of the boys. I definitely wouldn't give the same answers!

What is your favorite color? RED

What is your favorite animal? LION

What do you want to be when you grow up? ROAD WORKER

What is your favorite toy? PICKUP AND TRAILER

What is your favorite book? BISCUIT

What is your best friend's name? ABBEY

What is your favorite food? PIZZA

What is your favorite candy? SUCKERS

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? WATCH TV

What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? READ BOOKS

What is your favorite thing to play? POOL

What is your favorite song? JESUS LOVES ME

What is your favorite game? PUZZLES

What is your favorite drink? SPRITE

What is your favorite movie? SCOOBY DOO

What do you like to take to bed at night? B, ANIMALS

What are you excited for right now? THAT JESUS MADE ME

Where is your favorite place to go? AT MY FRIEND'S HOUSE

What is your favorite Bible story? ZACCHEUS

What do you wish for your birthday? TOYS!

Comments