First day of preschool
Last day of preschool
This proves it! He's done and ready to move on to Kindergarten next year.
Mama wanted some pictures before the final Preschool Program. Silly to think they would sit nice for a posed picture......
Checkin' each other out.
Eli James
Isaac Hans
This is the Isaac we know!
That tongue! What a goofball.
GG and GG were able to celebrate with us.
One down, one left.
Grandma Paula and her boys.
Eli and one of his friends
Our favorite preschool teacher. Eli absolutely loves her (and the other teachers too)!
We have been incredibly blessed by Covenant Kids Preschool. Eli learned more than I could have hoped for this year and made many new friends. We never had to fight to get him ready for school and I fervently pray that his enthusiasm for learning stays with him his whole life. Even now, weeks after the school year has ended I hear him playing "school" with his toys, singing funs songs, repeating poems, and recalling facts from his favorite stories. This mom is so proud!
Eli, you can do ALL THINGS through Christ and I pray that your love of learning can be shared with others, and your enthusiasm is more contagious than the flu. You are strong and smart and God can use you for BIG things. We love you!
Comments
Post a Comment