This little hobby of mine

You guys, I love to sew. I mean it. I think it's so much fun to turn something so plain into a darling little gift for a friend or new baby or even myself. (I'm making a new book tote for myself with some adorable fabric from Gather Fabrics. Pictures when there's progress. Right now I'm enjoying looking at the perfectly folded fabrics.) So, I just wanted to share some of my more recent projects.
 
 
 
In this gift: flannel burp rags, appliqued towel, cotton chew rings, cotton diaper clutch, applique onesie, and a cute little striped bowtie.

Two little polka dot onesies.

Onesie turned dress, size 3 mo. This was super fun to make and I love the blue floral pattern. Girls can definitely rock the blue too!

Cute little towel- I love using bright colors. I think I'm going to be making many, many more of these towels in the future.

Another gift: diaper clutch- keeps diapers and pack of wipes together, cloth rings, taggie lovey, pants, and applique shirt.

See, I like the towels!

A happy little whale towel.

I couldn't leave my own kids without some fun towels, so these are the boys' towels that they received as Christmas gifts. I also made some for Sydney and the cousins gift exchange that we started but somehow didn't take a picture of those. :(

Comments

  1. Just saw your post on Facebook with your About page and kept reading! So fun to see all the things you are making! And thanks for linking to the shop for me. Don't forget, if you post something you make with my fabric on the Gather Fabrics Facebook page, you get a coupon code for 10% off your next order! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment