The Best Therapy

Money cannot buy the best therapy in life.
 
The best can only be attributed to God as his gracious gifts to us.
 
These two goobers are some of the greatest gifts I have received in this life.
 
They are full of love these past few weeks. I receive hugs multiple times a day, requests to "play with me" on an hourly basis, and random surprises like this picture...just because.
 
They took this picture all on their own. Seriously. I think it's just the best.
 
 
They also genuinely care about each other. I'm not a guy, so I can't tell you about the bonds of brotherhood, but I think these two get it.
And no, this isn't a posed picture or once-in-a-lifetime-shot, this is just how they can be.
 
Did I mention goofy? Yes, they are goofy. Here I found them making faces in the mirror.

And they love pretending; to be pirates, cowboys, super heroes, construction workers......all sorts of things. Cowboy is kind of a favorite right now since they received hats for Christmas.


God has definitely blessed me with the best therapy on earth. I don't have to look far to count my blessings.

Comments