This cool kid is now a 3-year-old cool kid!
While he may tell everyone he's "four" this child of mine is certainly 3. Testing limits, pushing buttons, and asking a million questions a day definitely qualifies him as a 3-year-old. Since reaching this significant milestone in his life, he's finally able to pull up his own underwear. I'm not sure what turning 3 really had to do with being able to do this on his own; I'm certainly not complaining!
Milestones reached:
19 teeth (with one molar hiding out somewhere....)
Count to ten
Identify colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, white
Identify feelings: sad, happy, tired, angry, excited, surprised, scared
Identify animals
Identify body parts
Draw circles and lines
Show empathy and concern when someone is sad/scared and offer hugs/kisses
Potty trained (daytime)
Sing Bible Songs and Nursery Rhymes
Say Mealtime and Bedtime prayers with little assistance
Riding a bike with training wheels
We're still working on the alphabet song, playing independently, and keeping pink and purple straight. :)
This little man of mine isn't so little any more! His stats: 40 inches tall and 33 pounds. I can still remember at one of his first checkups the words "failure to thrive" were said. Hard to believe this is the same kid! A few more fruits and veggies and he'll be as tall as his uncles.
![]() |
| Minutes old |
![]() |
| 1 day old |
![]() |
| 1 year old |
| 2 years old |
Isaac brings sweet compliments, hugs, kisses, cuddles, mischief, goofiness, sensitivity, and joy to every day he's with us. It's been a wild ride watching him grow from this 6 pound 13 ounce baby to an energetic, ball of fun little boy.
I thank God for every day I have the privilege of being Isaac's mom. I have been given the biggest blessing of my life to stay home and devote a large portion of my time and energy to teaching my son how to live for Christ.



Comments
Post a Comment