Hi All! I spend a lot of time in the kitchen every week so I thought I'd share some of my favorite Kitchen tools with you.
1. Mix 'N Chop
I have two of these also, LOVE how much food these can hold. When I make double batches of banana bread, everything fits in here!
7. Knife Set
1. Mix 'N Chop
We eat enough ground beef in this house that this item has been paid for 100 times over! It is such a time saver and I will never go back to chopping beef with wooden spoons.
I have two. Enough said.
I went through 3 different can openers before I bought one of these. LIFE CHANGING!
It leaves a smooth edge so you don't cut your hand on sharp edges or those little hanging pieces.....yeah, you know those. And, it's really easy to turn. For a wimp like me that's a big deal.
I got a set of 3 of these (in different sizes) for a bridal shower gift. These are incredible! No wasted food in this house since I can scrape any plate, bowl or pan clean.
These bowls are my lifesaver on so many occassions. Hubby had a set (probably from his mom, THANKS MOM!) and I got a set when we got married. AND I snatch them up at garage sales whenever I can. One can never have too many Tupperware bowls! I use them for storing, serving, mixing, and even freezing food.
7. Knife Set

The set pictured isn't the actual set I own, but I painted over the name/symbol so I can't find it online. Oops! This is close enough. A good knife set is key. I do more chopping, slicing and cutting than I ever imagined.
This glass bowl was near the top of my wish list when I started putting things together for my very own kitchen. Since it's microwave safe I do all of my melting in this baby. Ideal for all the baking that gets done around here. Bonus: DISHWASHER SAFE!
Bath and Body Works Kitchen Lemon is my utmost favorite scent for a kitchen soap. When you're preparing umpteen meals every week, it's a given that there's a lot of hand washing going on. My hands don't get dried out with this and I just love the smell.
10. Hand-crocheted hot pads
I don't have a picture of these, but I use them all. the. time. My aunt and grandma make them and I just LOVE getting them as gifts. I never have to worry about burned fingers when I use them since they're so thick.
If you are interested in getting any of these items for yourself, let me know and I can connect you with my favorite sellers!
What's on your top 10 list?








Comments
Post a Comment