Sydney celebrated her 13th birthday this month. Isn't it just crazy how fast time flies?!
Zebra Striped insides with hot pink numbers.....just right for a "teenager."
Menu for the day: Shredded pork sandwiches, chips, watermelon, garden fresh beans, tomatoes, cuccumber salad, and jello. Yep, it was yummy!
Waiting for everyone else to show up so we can eat!
Present time! I'm surprised some even attempted to shop for her this year.....it's ridiculous shopping for this age! Spoiled kids...
New clothes are always good.
As part of our gift to Sydney, she had to pop balloons to retrieve the cash that was in some of them.
It went so bad that all the kids got a turn and then I took over.....
Hit the balloons each time, but the darn things wouldn't pop! So I walked up to them and poppped the remainder with the arrow tips. Game over.
Bring on the rest of the teenage years. This mom is as ready as she can be (for them to be OVER!) ;)
Comments
Post a Comment