Summer 2013 Bucket List

I looked through our bucket list from last year. We didn't do too good! I hope this Summer is better about being creative and having fun together. (Not saying we didn't have fun....we did!)

I would love, love, love for the kids and I to do these things (and more) this year:

Plant flowers
Visit The Foreign Candy Company Outlet Store (We have extra incentive this time!)
Have a Nature Hunt
Make garden pavers
Make homemade bubbles and sock bubble blowers
Watch fireworks on the 4th of July
Go boating
Paint shirts
Have a picnic in the park with friends
Make an outdoor waterbed
Watch the Sioux Center parade (and catch lots of candy!)
Go to the pool
Watch an outdoor movie
Make sun-melted candles
Eat frozen yogurt dots
Make bird feeders
Make sponge bombs
Go camping

We're signed up for swimming lessons, the summer reading program, golf lessons, a creative writing course, softball, and some day camps.

Eli gets to join swimming lessons for the first time and I really hope he does well. Sometimes he's scared to get in the water but swims like a little fish once he's in.

Our big house project this summer is to paint. Yikes! I've started scraping the parts where it's peeling and all I have to say is that IT. SUCKS. The sound is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Sorry, neighbors!

And, as always we would love to camp every free weekend that we get.



What do you want to do this summer?




Comments