Mother's Day 2013

I'm such a lucky lady. Really, I am. These three started out my Mother's Day with lots of hugs and kisses and then made a breakfast of bacon, pancakes, and fried eggs for me. Delicious!
 
 
Then, when I was getting the boys ready for church I got proposed to!

 
And struggled to take a picture of them in their Sunday clothes. Little bro wanted nothing to do with the camera.

 
Post lunch (also prepared by the Hubby) and a nice walk around half of town, we stayed outside for some family fun. These guys turned my backyard into a chipping/putting range.

 
We should have counted all the balls; they shot the whole bucket full.

 
After supper we went back outside and the kids practiced their shooting.

 
And practiced.


 
And practiced.
 

 
I've always felt my calling was to motherhood. I am more convicted of this every day. While I may not enjoy every second of it, I am sure blessed by it! I love each and every one of my kids. (And the Daddy that made them all possible).
 
I hope all of you enjoyed a very special Mother's Day too!

Comments