Pinterest Tested: Mommy Approved!
Sometimes I wish I was the genius that comes up with these brilliant Pinterest ideas. I could be a billionare by now via bloggyland.
But kudos to the first person who put a cinnamon roll in a waffle iron. YOU are a GENIUS!
I see this pin all the time and finally got around to buying a tube of cinnamon rolls to test this out.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR
Cinnamon rolls in less than 2 minutes??? I'm completely hooked.
Bye bye diet and exercise. Hello new (bigger) elastic-waist sweats!
Just do it. Find yourself a waffle iron and buy a tube of cinnamon rolls. There's no prep work and you don't even need to follow a recipe.
Sometimes I wish I was the genius that comes up with these brilliant Pinterest ideas. I could be a billionare by now via bloggyland.
But kudos to the first person who put a cinnamon roll in a waffle iron. YOU are a GENIUS!
I see this pin all the time and finally got around to buying a tube of cinnamon rolls to test this out.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR
Cinnamon rolls in less than 2 minutes??? I'm completely hooked.
Bye bye diet and exercise. Hello new (bigger) elastic-waist sweats!
Just do it. Find yourself a waffle iron and buy a tube of cinnamon rolls. There's no prep work and you don't even need to follow a recipe.
Love it!
Comments
Post a Comment