Since we're on the mend from yet another bout of illness at my house, I'm itching for change. We've been cooped up in the house far too long and I'm ready to get out and accomplish something.
But first!
Spring cleaning. :)
I love this time. My giant To-Do list gets checked off one-by-one and that sense of accomplishment is huge for me! Over the weekend I made my list (which is sectioned off into mini lists-surprise, surprise!) and I'm ready to get started.
While the kids are (finally) napping I thought I'd share my big plans via a mini-series and hopefully (not make you feel guilty) motiviate you to set your Spring Cleaning goals too!
I always start in the kitchen and work my way room-by-room through the house. And whatever I can find to do outside too. So, today I'll share my goals for cleaning my kitchen.
Happy Cleaning!
But first!
Spring cleaning. :)
I love this time. My giant To-Do list gets checked off one-by-one and that sense of accomplishment is huge for me! Over the weekend I made my list (which is sectioned off into mini lists-surprise, surprise!) and I'm ready to get started.
While the kids are (finally) napping I thought I'd share my big plans via a mini-series and hopefully (not make you feel guilty) motiviate you to set your Spring Cleaning goals too!
I always start in the kitchen and work my way room-by-room through the house. And whatever I can find to do outside too. So, today I'll share my goals for cleaning my kitchen.
- Scrub the table (including the underside)
- Scrub the counters
- Scrub the cuboard doors-inside and out
- Scrub the cabinet shelves-purge any unused items and put things back organized
- Scrub all the drawers-purge any unused items and put things back organized
- Organize all the cleaning supplies
- Bleach the fridge exterior, vacuum the coils (and under/behind)
- Wipe down the fridge interior (purge any old items)
- Bleach the garbage can
- Take the light cover down and clean it
- Windex the curio doors/Dust the interior
- Wash any items from the curio that need it
- Sanitze the sink
- Deep clean the disposal
- Scrub all the chairs/booster seat
- Vacuum-make sure to use attachment in the corners
- Dust and polish floor boards
- Windex windows-remove screens and clean windowsills also
- Sanitize microwave
- Run vinegar through the coffee pot and clean all parts
- De-grease the backsplash and hood vent
- Run self cleaning on the oven
Happy Cleaning!
When your done at your house mine could use a great cleaning.
ReplyDeleteWow what a great list! I'm going to have to tackle some of these things too. Question - is there a particular cleaning product you use for these things, or is it just an all-purpose cleaner you are using?
ReplyDelete