Recipe Review: Brownies from Scratch

I thought this recipe would be too good to be true. Wrong. It's just downright amazing!

Isaac and I made these after naps today. The perfect use of our time.















 














I could eat the whole pan. in an hour. in a day. (Don't worry, I didn't)
 
Ingredients:
 
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips


Mix all the dry ingredients together. Stir in the wet. Grease an 8x8 glass pan (Anyone else a Pyrex fan??) and dump in the batter. Bake 20 minutes at 350. Meanwhile, share the spoon and bowl with your favorite 2-year-old. :)

Enjoy your very large slice of brownie with ice cream, chocolate syrup, and some cool whip in a can. Ah-mazing. Or just eat it with a spoon right out of the pan. Wait, no, you should share. Sharing is nice.

Comments