Peanut Butter Cup Bars

I've died and gone to peanut butter heaven. This recipe is just ridiculous. And Delicious. I should have never had that first bite.

I've had this chocolate + peanut butter craving for a couple days and I have a valid excuse to be baking so I figured I'd indulge a little. Our strong moving men need to be fed tomorrow so I've been planning to bake a pan of bars for this very occassion. And now we're in trouble of NOT having that pan of bars around tomorrow. Yikes.




Instructions:

Layer 1: Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and spread over a foil lined 9x13 pan (or tupperware). Freeze 15 minutes or until set.

Layer 2: Mix 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 stick melted margerine, and 2 TBsp creamy peanut butter. Press flat over chocolate.

Layer 3: Mix 1/4 cup soft margerine, 3 TBsp milk, 2 TBsp peanut butter, and 2 cups sifted powdered sugar until really creamy. Add more milk if you have to. Spread over the crumb layer. Freeze 15 minutes or until set.

Layer 4: Melt 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and spread over cream layer. Freeze 15 minutes or until set.

Cut into LITTLE pieces. They're incredibly rich and very addictive. You might want to store these in the refrigerator so the layers don't melt together and get too hard to handle.


Sharing with The Sundae Scoop at i heart naptime.

Comments