Here's what I use to clean my kitchen; minus a few items.
To scrub all the surfaces (table, counters, drawers, etc): the green works all purpose cleaner
To clean the microwave, coffee pot, dishwasher, washing machine, toilet, and a few miscellaneous things: vinegar (or a vinegar/hot water mix)
To clean the disposal: first, 2 egg shells and then 2 frozen slices of lemon
To clean windows: paper towels and glass cleaner
To dust everything in the house: washable microfiber rags
To scrub the back stairs, bathroom floor, and inside the fridge: Dawn and water with an old rag
To clean the stove: Stanley Stove Cleaner
To clean the sink: Comet and a sponge
To flush all the sinks: baking soda, water, and then vinegar
I also use Magic Erasers to polish the dishwasher and refrigerator exteriors.
The oven doesn't get a cleaner, I just use the self cleaning component and scrape away all the chunks as needed. Not that I'm opposed to using an oven cleaner, I just can't handle that in my house.
And, I also don't want everyone thinking I only clean this way during Spring Cleaning! I have a list for daily, weekly, and monthly items and that includes pretty much everything here. I'm just more thorough during Spring Cleaning. :)
To scrub all the surfaces (table, counters, drawers, etc): the green works all purpose cleaner
To clean the microwave, coffee pot, dishwasher, washing machine, toilet, and a few miscellaneous things: vinegar (or a vinegar/hot water mix)
To clean the disposal: first, 2 egg shells and then 2 frozen slices of lemon
To clean windows: paper towels and glass cleaner
To dust everything in the house: washable microfiber rags
To scrub the back stairs, bathroom floor, and inside the fridge: Dawn and water with an old rag
To clean the stove: Stanley Stove Cleaner
To clean the sink: Comet and a sponge
To flush all the sinks: baking soda, water, and then vinegar
I also use Magic Erasers to polish the dishwasher and refrigerator exteriors.
The oven doesn't get a cleaner, I just use the self cleaning component and scrape away all the chunks as needed. Not that I'm opposed to using an oven cleaner, I just can't handle that in my house.
And, I also don't want everyone thinking I only clean this way during Spring Cleaning! I have a list for daily, weekly, and monthly items and that includes pretty much everything here. I'm just more thorough during Spring Cleaning. :)
Wanna come and do mine too?
ReplyDeleteSometime next week?
Delete