Doritos Lasagna

This was a quick little something I threw together for supper this week. I had tacos on the menu but wanted something more filling. Same flavor, different composition. Same scrumptious taste!

Right before popping it in the oven.

This is what a layer looked like before cheese. Yum!


Ingredients:
1 package tortilla shells
2 cups (or more) shredded pork
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 green pepper, diced
1 package taco seasoning
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup salsa
sour cream
shredded cheddar cheese
small can crushed tomatoes
black olives
2 cups crushed doritos

Cook the onions and green pepper in a pan then add pork to heat it up. Add the seasoning, water and salsa to taste. Grease a 9x13 pan. set down a layer of tortilla shells. (I cut them in quarters and overlap them). Spread a thin layer of sour cream on the shells, then dollops of crushed tomatoes, a layer of shredded pork, and a sprinkle of black olives. Top with a nice layer of cheese and repeat all layers until the ingredients are gone. Top everything with crushed Doritos and more shredded cheese.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Serve with sour cream, lettuce (if you haven't let yours brown like I did...oops!) black olives and salsa.

No one complained about this meal and everyone licked their plates clean!

Comments