I feel like every other lady I know is having a baby (or really soon) so I've started stock-piling baby gifts. Here are two soon-to-be-gifted things that I made this afternoon. Pretty cute if I do say so.
I've bought several plain onesies and my fabric stash is growing each week. I can make loads of different decorated onesies. I'd love to have more fabric paint and markers to go along with those!
And I've had fleece in different colors for 2 years; I'm more than ready to get that out of the closet to make room for other supplies.
Anyone need a hat? ;)
Saw your baby gift post and thought I'd better check it out as lots of people I know are having babies too-love the onesie! I've made some tie ones for boys, but yours would be cute for girls:)
ReplyDeleteThat hat is so cute! Chevron print - how trendy :)
ReplyDelete