Yes, you read that correctly. Only 3 INGREDIENTS people!
I'm not going to go and say these are healthy for you, but I can't say your tastebuds will complain.
The boys and I whipped these up in minutes the other night when I didn't feel like taking 2 hours to bake cookies. Church friends, you will thank me later!
Ingredients:
1/4 cup butter or margerine, melted (that's half a stick if you don't know your measurements)
1 cup peanut butter (I used half creamy and half chunky)
1 cup powdered sugar
Mix. Make into balls. Refrigerate.
Now, if you like a little chocolate with your peanut butter (like most people) then you have everyone's permission to dip your peanut butter balls into some melted chocolate. I got a little crazy and dipped some in milk chocolate and some in white almond bark. I know, living on the edge! ;)
Next time you need a quick snack or to fill your peanut butter and chocolate craving you can make these.
Disclaimer for those who eat them tonight:
If you're wondering what the little crunchies are that aren't peanuts, it's a couple of graham cracker pieces. The recipe doesn't call for them (I've been eating them for years without the crackers) but I had a couple of pieces that needed to get used. I like the crunch. You will too.
I'm not going to go and say these are healthy for you, but I can't say your tastebuds will complain.
The boys and I whipped these up in minutes the other night when I didn't feel like taking 2 hours to bake cookies. Church friends, you will thank me later!
Ingredients:
1/4 cup butter or margerine, melted (that's half a stick if you don't know your measurements)
1 cup peanut butter (I used half creamy and half chunky)
1 cup powdered sugar
Mix. Make into balls. Refrigerate.
Now, if you like a little chocolate with your peanut butter (like most people) then you have everyone's permission to dip your peanut butter balls into some melted chocolate. I got a little crazy and dipped some in milk chocolate and some in white almond bark. I know, living on the edge! ;)
Next time you need a quick snack or to fill your peanut butter and chocolate craving you can make these.
Disclaimer for those who eat them tonight:
If you're wondering what the little crunchies are that aren't peanuts, it's a couple of graham cracker pieces. The recipe doesn't call for them (I've been eating them for years without the crackers) but I had a couple of pieces that needed to get used. I like the crunch. You will too.
Comments
Post a Comment