Eli wanted to take pictures a few days ago and when we looked back at them, he said they were pictures of some of his favorite things. He was so proud of them!
It's too cute to not share. I added his descriptions too.
Isn't it great to be excited about some of the things you have and see every day!? Normally us adults take these things for granted. Thanks Eli for making me think about what my favorite things are and what I'm thankful for. :)
It's too cute to not share. I added his descriptions too.
| Blue Chair |
| Smoothies |
| Red Crocs |
| Blue Blankie |
| Isaac's toes |
| Isaac- (whom he posed against the wall and everything!) |
Isn't it great to be excited about some of the things you have and see every day!? Normally us adults take these things for granted. Thanks Eli for making me think about what my favorite things are and what I'm thankful for. :)
Comments
Post a Comment