Fever. Baby Fever.

I have it.


Bad.


I can't help it.


Maybe it's something in the water. Or the fact that my baby is going to be 2 in less than 2 months.

I want to experience that stage again.

Yes, the spitting up. Crying at all hours. (In my kids' defense, they weren't big criers) Extreme lack of sleep.

I want to experience that because every smile is worth it. Every coo and bat of their little eye lashes is worth it. Every little sock to cover their little toes is worth it.

The good ALWAYS outweighs the bad when it comes to babies. (and kids in general)

I was so drugged the first couple of weeks with both the boys that I don't remember what it's like. (Thank you broken tailbone!)

I want to re-live it. I want those baby cuddles and those "firsts" all over again.




Definitely lovin' these pictures and the multiple albums that you don't get to see. I don't know if I can ever get sick of "baby stuff".

Quick, someone hand me a baby before I make Kendall go back to the doctor!

Comments

  1. My vote is to send Kendall back to the dr. :) There are times I want to absorb every moment with Josie and there are times I can't wait till she's "easier" which I don't think is ever. This is my new normal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment