I wanted something refreshing and sweet at the same time, so these sounded good to bring as treats to Sydney's last ball game. I didn't have a recipe on hand, so I just googled "lemonade concentrate cupcakes" and made the first one I found.
I didn't have the correct portion sized containers of the sour cream or cream cheese or concentrate, but I eyeballed it and according to the taste, I'd say it's about right!
Ingredients
1 box white cake mix
3 eggs
3 oz cream cheese, softened
8 oz sour cream
4-6 oz lemonade concentrate (semi-frozen)
Mix all ingredients together and plop into greased or paper-lined muffin tins. Bake at 330 for 18-20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely.
Now, if you remember I said I had strawberry lemonade cupcakes. Nowhere is there "strawberry" in the recipe. This was a little somethin' somethin' I added to make them perfect!
Instead of a plain white or cream cheese frosting, I wanted to do whipped topping. I pulsed a few strawberries in the blender to get them really small and then mixed it with a container of cool whip.
These puppies are refreshing and as summer-y as you can get! I would LOVE to eat a whole pan myself :)
I didn't have the correct portion sized containers of the sour cream or cream cheese or concentrate, but I eyeballed it and according to the taste, I'd say it's about right!
Ingredients
1 box white cake mix
3 eggs
3 oz cream cheese, softened
8 oz sour cream
4-6 oz lemonade concentrate (semi-frozen)
Mix all ingredients together and plop into greased or paper-lined muffin tins. Bake at 330 for 18-20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely.
Now, if you remember I said I had strawberry lemonade cupcakes. Nowhere is there "strawberry" in the recipe. This was a little somethin' somethin' I added to make them perfect!
Instead of a plain white or cream cheese frosting, I wanted to do whipped topping. I pulsed a few strawberries in the blender to get them really small and then mixed it with a container of cool whip.
These puppies are refreshing and as summer-y as you can get! I would LOVE to eat a whole pan myself :)
looks awesome and tasty! :)
ReplyDelete