My mom found this recipe (somewhere, I don't know where she gets all of her delicious food!) and made it right away. And brought some over for me. :) She's awesome like that.
Seriously, AMAZING! This cake is super moist and almost melts in your mouth. And the blueberries just scream SUMMERTIME!
She was nice enough to share the recipe and I shared this cake at a baby shower that I planned recently.
Ingredients:
1 8oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 package yellow butter cake mix
1 3oz instant vanilla pudding
4 beaten eggs
2 cups fresh blueberries
Spray bundt pan and dust with flour. Preheat oven to 325. Mix cream cheese and vegetable oil with a hand mixer/standing mixer until smooth. (Don't try to do it by hand unless you have way more muscles than I do) Add the cake mix, eggs, and pudding powder and mix again. Fold in blueberries.
Bake for 60 minutes then let rest for 20 minutes in pan before turning over onto a plate.
So yummy. The boys even liked this one and they don't really like blueberries that much. Win!
Seriously, AMAZING! This cake is super moist and almost melts in your mouth. And the blueberries just scream SUMMERTIME!
She was nice enough to share the recipe and I shared this cake at a baby shower that I planned recently.
Ingredients:
1 8oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 package yellow butter cake mix
1 3oz instant vanilla pudding
4 beaten eggs
2 cups fresh blueberries
Spray bundt pan and dust with flour. Preheat oven to 325. Mix cream cheese and vegetable oil with a hand mixer/standing mixer until smooth. (Don't try to do it by hand unless you have way more muscles than I do) Add the cake mix, eggs, and pudding powder and mix again. Fold in blueberries.
Bake for 60 minutes then let rest for 20 minutes in pan before turning over onto a plate.
So yummy. The boys even liked this one and they don't really like blueberries that much. Win!
Comments
Post a Comment