I've decided to do some fun new things with the family this summer and am so excited that I have so share!
We have Sydney's Summer overflowing with organized things, hoping that staying busy will help with some of the other problems we've been having.
1. Softball
2. Summer Reading Program
3. AR Tests
4. Swimming Lessons
5. Golf Lessons
6. Ceramics
7. Park and Pool Days
8. Respite services
9. Behavioral Services
10. Therapy
11. Flute Lessons
12. Vacation Bible School
And I hired some babysitters to help every week with the boys- I can't imagine how I would do it alone! They'll help at the pool, stay home when I take Sydney to appointments and maybe even come to Paullina with us sometimes :)
This mama is excited!
So, more of our list includes:
1. Homemade sidewalk Chalk
2. Eli's Construction Theme Birthday Party
3. Camping
4. Library programs
5. Playdates
6. Book-a-week and coordinating activities
7. Play in the sandbox
8. Make a Kubb set
9. Paint our bean-bag-toss board
10. Plan and attend a church picnic
11. Have a bonfire
12. Make baby presents
13. Color pictures
14. Make playdough
15. Make homemade lip gloss
16. Find more crafts to make, and then make them!
17. Bake
18. Try new recipes
19. Go swimming
20. Play in the park
21. Visit friends
22. Visit family in Minnesota
23. Make a pinata
24. Waterballoon pinata
25. Slip-n-slide
26. Decorate shirts
27. Make handprint stepping stones
28. Get family pictures taken
29. Go fishing
30. Go to the zoo
31. Make bookmarks
32. Read the Bible together more
33. Make family trees
34. Look at the moon
35. Find constellations with the telescope
36. Tent in the backyard
37. Donate toys
38. Have a lemonade stand
39. Have a scavenger hunt
40. Write stories
41. Make ISpy bottles
42. Sensory glitter bottles
43. Make homemade bubbles
44. Enter something in the Rhubarb Festival
45. Build a new swing set
I'm tired looking at this list, and I know we'll do more/different things than this too.
What's on your To Do list this Summer?
We have Sydney's Summer overflowing with organized things, hoping that staying busy will help with some of the other problems we've been having.
1. Softball
2. Summer Reading Program
3. AR Tests
4. Swimming Lessons
5. Golf Lessons
6. Ceramics
7. Park and Pool Days
8. Respite services
9. Behavioral Services
10. Therapy
11. Flute Lessons
12. Vacation Bible School
And I hired some babysitters to help every week with the boys- I can't imagine how I would do it alone! They'll help at the pool, stay home when I take Sydney to appointments and maybe even come to Paullina with us sometimes :)
This mama is excited!
So, more of our list includes:
1. Homemade sidewalk Chalk
2. Eli's Construction Theme Birthday Party
3. Camping
4. Library programs
5. Playdates
6. Book-a-week and coordinating activities
7. Play in the sandbox
8. Make a Kubb set
9. Paint our bean-bag-toss board
10. Plan and attend a church picnic
11. Have a bonfire
12. Make baby presents
13. Color pictures
14. Make playdough
15. Make homemade lip gloss
16. Find more crafts to make, and then make them!
17. Bake
18. Try new recipes
19. Go swimming
20. Play in the park
21. Visit friends
22. Visit family in Minnesota
23. Make a pinata
24. Waterballoon pinata
25. Slip-n-slide
26. Decorate shirts
27. Make handprint stepping stones
28. Get family pictures taken
29. Go fishing
30. Go to the zoo
31. Make bookmarks
32. Read the Bible together more
33. Make family trees
34. Look at the moon
35. Find constellations with the telescope
36. Tent in the backyard
37. Donate toys
38. Have a lemonade stand
39. Have a scavenger hunt
40. Write stories
41. Make ISpy bottles
42. Sensory glitter bottles
43. Make homemade bubbles
44. Enter something in the Rhubarb Festival
45. Build a new swing set
I'm tired looking at this list, and I know we'll do more/different things than this too.
What's on your To Do list this Summer?
Comments
Post a Comment