What's Happening This Week

My mind is running in hyper mode right now. I feel like I'm doing a bajillion things this week- really, I'm not. I am just excited for a lot of activities that aren't part of my normal week.

Tuesday brings a new MOPS meeting and I get to lead our craft :) We're making Boo Hoo Bunnies and I think they're adorable- I set up a powerpoint presentation, cute instructions and got all the supplies ready to hand out EXCEPT these darn plastic ice cubes that are going to arrive 5 hours too late. So much for being prepared and having what I need for this craft...... ugh. I'm not going to let this minor detail upset my fun-I'm determined to stay positive and have a good time regardless of my mess-up.

Saturday is our church Spring cleaning day- I volunteered to organize the shindig and am going to put everyone to work! I don't think most members realize there are little repairs and modifications we can do that won't take a lot of time :) I am feeling really ambitious and hope everyone comes with a hungry belly and an eagerness to make our little church more clean and welcoming!

Another church project I'm working on is creating some art for the cry room and banners for the sanctuary. :) I got some great advice from a friend and would love to get the OK to start creating something meaningful.

Well, this event isn't soon, but I AM SO STINKIN EXCITED! Bah! The "Tutus for Tina" team in the TF Road Race is my baby right now. I am in my happy place organizing the registrations, shirts, and publications. My friends are just amazing and creative and supportive and we want all of you to run/walk with us in May! Check out fb for the event and registration information or shoot me an email! I love that even though Tina isn't going to run the race with us, she's already won. In her memory, we're getting so many more people to join the race, question their faith, and ask questions about God. How Great is our God that he can use her even when she is gone from us?! I am just amazed at his loving faithfulness over the last month!

Hopefully I can contain my excitement enough to keep my family fed, clothed, and mostly clean this week.

What's got you excited lately?

Comments