You better have a pen and paper ready for this one- it is DEEEEELICIOUS!
I combined a recipe I tried last week with my love for pretzels and this scrumptious brownie was born!
Cream:
1/4 cup peanut butter ( I used creamy)
1/4 cup shortening
Add and cream well:
3/4 cup sugar
Stir in:
2 eggs, beaten
Sift together and add to creamed mixture:
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
Fold in:
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup crushed pretzels
Preheat oven to 350. Grease 30 mini muffin tins. Place a pretzel in the bottom of each cup. Spoon 1 spoonful of brownie batter on top of each pretzel. ( I topped half with another pretzel, but I don't like the look of that and it didn't do anything for the taste-so skip that step.) Bake 8-12 minutes or until brownies are cooked through. (I forgot to time them, hence the nice range there. Oops!)
These brownies are the perfect sweet and salty combination for me! Yummmmm
I combined a recipe I tried last week with my love for pretzels and this scrumptious brownie was born!
Cream:
1/4 cup peanut butter ( I used creamy)
1/4 cup shortening
Add and cream well:
3/4 cup sugar
Stir in:
2 eggs, beaten
Sift together and add to creamed mixture:
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
Fold in:
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup crushed pretzels
Preheat oven to 350. Grease 30 mini muffin tins. Place a pretzel in the bottom of each cup. Spoon 1 spoonful of brownie batter on top of each pretzel. ( I topped half with another pretzel, but I don't like the look of that and it didn't do anything for the taste-so skip that step.) Bake 8-12 minutes or until brownies are cooked through. (I forgot to time them, hence the nice range there. Oops!)
These brownies are the perfect sweet and salty combination for me! Yummmmm

Comments
Post a Comment