End of the week that is.
It's a tad foggy and I'm trying not to let that dampen my mood. I prefer sun; lots and lots of sun.
My plants prefer the sun too. The one is looking a little sad as I may or may not have forgotten to water it for a fewweeks days. Oops! My green thumb is more like purple or orange or whatever color is as far opposite of green on the color spectrum.
This weekend brings a busy schedule for me. (surprised? nah)
After some shopping, therapy, naps (yes, I can hope) and after-school routine stuff we get to chow down to some Chicken Bacon Ranch Penne with garlic toast and broccoli and chill to a movie or Doodle Dice.
Tomorrow is church cleaning day and I've been getting ready for it all week- my kitchen counters are full of papers, checklists, cleaning supplies, buckets, bars, and more lists of what's left "to-do" and "to-pack". I am hoping for a good turnout of people because there really is a lot to be done tomorrow!
Come visit us on Sunday and you can see just how much work we've put in to making our church more welcoming! :)
Sydney's last soccer game is also tomorrow. It's been a roller coaster season- she is into it for 5 minutes then moping around for 5 minutes then she's running hard for 5 minutes then she's pouting for 5 minutes...... We haven't found anything to keep her motivated and focused on the game so maybe this will be our last year of indoor soccer.
The husband is pretty excited to win a new Harley ;) Yeah we're hoping that ticket pays off in a big way! The local Sportsmen's banquet is tomorrow night and the guys in my familiy all head over for atasty decent meal and whatever else it is that they do. I don't ask. It's guy stuff and I don't think I'll care anyway. I just want them to go have fun.
Sunday we'll have our regular stuff- Sunday school, Church, visiting, and a big meal with my family. I think we're grilling. Isn't that awesome that we can grill this time of year already?! I love it!
We've already had steaks and it's March!
Sometime I have to sew more baby gifts and keep on top of our Tutus For Tina event.
If you haven't heard about it yet, check it out on Facebook! Search "Tutus for Tina" in the searchbar and all the info you need will be right there.
I love having projects and things to do other than make food and clean the house. :) It's also been nice to play outside more and go on walks- the boys are loving that!
And this. They are Daddy's boys- they all LOVE the bike! There are tears when the rides are done. *sigh* At least I have some years before they start talking about getting their own..... right? Now is not the time to tell me "time just flies by".
It's a tad foggy and I'm trying not to let that dampen my mood. I prefer sun; lots and lots of sun.
My plants prefer the sun too. The one is looking a little sad as I may or may not have forgotten to water it for a few
This weekend brings a busy schedule for me. (surprised? nah)
After some shopping, therapy, naps (yes, I can hope) and after-school routine stuff we get to chow down to some Chicken Bacon Ranch Penne with garlic toast and broccoli and chill to a movie or Doodle Dice.
Tomorrow is church cleaning day and I've been getting ready for it all week- my kitchen counters are full of papers, checklists, cleaning supplies, buckets, bars, and more lists of what's left "to-do" and "to-pack". I am hoping for a good turnout of people because there really is a lot to be done tomorrow!
Come visit us on Sunday and you can see just how much work we've put in to making our church more welcoming! :)
Sydney's last soccer game is also tomorrow. It's been a roller coaster season- she is into it for 5 minutes then moping around for 5 minutes then she's running hard for 5 minutes then she's pouting for 5 minutes...... We haven't found anything to keep her motivated and focused on the game so maybe this will be our last year of indoor soccer.
The husband is pretty excited to win a new Harley ;) Yeah we're hoping that ticket pays off in a big way! The local Sportsmen's banquet is tomorrow night and the guys in my familiy all head over for a
Sunday we'll have our regular stuff- Sunday school, Church, visiting, and a big meal with my family. I think we're grilling. Isn't that awesome that we can grill this time of year already?! I love it!
We've already had steaks and it's March!
Sometime I have to sew more baby gifts and keep on top of our Tutus For Tina event.
If you haven't heard about it yet, check it out on Facebook! Search "Tutus for Tina" in the searchbar and all the info you need will be right there.
I love having projects and things to do other than make food and clean the house. :) It's also been nice to play outside more and go on walks- the boys are loving that!
Comments
Post a Comment