Someone had a birthday

But I'm not allowed to say who. He doesn't want people to know. Or guess how old he is. Because he's ANCIENT now....hahaha (Not for a couple of years yet).

There was no big party, no special outing, just a quiet day. Just what he wanted. The kids and I even went to Walmart so he could have a quiet house and take a nap. :)

We did sing "Happy Birthday" a couple times and celebrated with cake. The kids decorated and that made it even more special.

Hard at work-only a couple of chocolate chips didn't make it to the cake.

 The finished product!

I bet you can't even count how many candles are on that cake! Too many....... just kidding! It did get a little warm lighting all of those and we made him come to the counter and blow out the candles so I didn't have to risk dropping it on my carpet.

Happy Birthday! I love you, We all love you SO MUCH!

Comments