My little man is looking so grown up lately. He thinks he needs to act it too. No more baby stuff. (Except for cuddling at naptime :D) I tried to capture all these "grown up" things today. Most of them were not photographed, but cute and funny all the same.
In the short 3 hours he was actually awake this morning, he managed to:
1. Climb DOWN stairs for the first time.
2. Tell me he needed a diaper change. (No, not with words. I can only hope that day is out there somewhere.)
3. Use the laundry basket as a step-stool to climb onto the chair and dig through my crafting basket for a cookie cutter.
In the short 3 hours he was actually awake this morning, he managed to:
1. Climb DOWN stairs for the first time.
2. Tell me he needed a diaper change. (No, not with words. I can only hope that day is out there somewhere.)
3. Use the laundry basket as a step-stool to climb onto the chair and dig through my crafting basket for a cookie cutter.
4. Since it was fun using the basket to climb on, he brought it over to the entertainment center to play by the tv. (I could take a picture of the dirty handprint to prove he was there....) I think he saw Eli jump and decided that would also be fun....so he tried. Outcome: Teeth marks in his tongue. :( Something he won't be trying again soon.
5. Again with the help of the laundry basket, he climbed between the chair and the table. And got STUCK. Haha. He was trying to crawl from chair to chair in that little space, but didn't make it very far!
Isaac, Isaac...thank you for the laughs today.


Comments
Post a Comment