Eli's Car Mat

Eli loves to play with Hot Wheels and trucks and cars and tractors and anything that has wheels. Lately everything has to have a road- his applesauce was a road for his spoon, some string was a road for a horse, and so on..... I found this idea one day and decided it's perfect for Eli's Christmas gift!

I went to work and 2 weeks later this bad boy is finally done! It was a really easy project and I had fun doing it. Maybe Isaac will get one too. Little man is taking after his brother and dad and also loves things with wheels and motors.

No instructions needed-you just have to look at it and you can figure out how to make it yourself. I love that it rolls up and ties so he can keep some of the cars together in the pockets.

Comments