Day 4 of Thanks and Homemade Hot Cocoa

Today I am Thankful for: MY MOTHER-IN-LAW AND ALL HER KNOWLEDGE

This lady has been such a HUGE help to Kendall and I. She knows something about everything and does what she can to help us- sheetrock, plumbing problems, cooking, gardening, sewing, home repairs, business, accounting, and the list goes on and on....

I appreciate all that she does for my family and there's no amount of money or gifts or treasures that can repay her for what she's blessed our family with.

So, in honor of her (and the rest of Kendall's family) I'm going to share our favorite recipe that she gave me.



I need to get a picture of how big this tub is-it's ginormous. I think we have enough hot chocolate mix to get us through the whole rest of fall/winter/cold part of spring. :)



Homemade Hot Cocoa

2 pounds Nesquick
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
12 ounce bottle of powdered creamer {I used regular, as per the recipe, but I'm sure flavored creamer (especially the peppermint mocha) would be good too!}
25 ounce package nonfat dry milk

Mix in a HUGE container. Pour 1/3 cup mix into 1 cup hot water. Stir, sip, and enjoy the rest of this fall day!

Comments