I've been on a sewing kick lately. Well, crafts in general I guess. I got a little ambitious and started on Christmas presents. :) And some presents for myself! This wall in our bedroom has been bare since we moved in, and it's about time something takes up that space!
On Saturday I read in the newspaper that there's an auction going on to benefit Katelyn's Fund and I wanted to do something to help. This is what I came up with. There's a hat, a "diaper bag", cloth rings, a burp rag, and a bib. The rings are from http://www.makeit-loveit.com/ and the rest are items that I made up myself.
I have so much more that I want to make! Everything looks so cute in the pictures that I find online. And all you nephews and neices and cousins and aunts and grandparents and friends....be ready for some homemade Christmas gifts!


Del - you sound like me lately. I have an order of fabric on its way for making nice cuddly winter things. SO excited.
ReplyDelete