I love pictures of my family.
I love to frame them and set them up all over my house.
I love the opportunity to take new pictures- for any occassion, and I'm eager to share our newest ones with you!
Let's remind you that it's very difficult to get everyone looking in the right direction, smiling, and sitting still long enough for someone to capture the moment. My whole family has ADHD....really, it's quite the chore to get a good picture of us!
So, special shout out and BIG THANK YOU to my wonderful aunt and her family who braved the wind and took these pictures for us.
Pay day can't come fast enough so I can get these printed and displayed for everyone to enjoy every day. :)
I love to frame them and set them up all over my house.
I love the opportunity to take new pictures- for any occassion, and I'm eager to share our newest ones with you!
Let's remind you that it's very difficult to get everyone looking in the right direction, smiling, and sitting still long enough for someone to capture the moment. My whole family has ADHD....really, it's quite the chore to get a good picture of us!
So, special shout out and BIG THANK YOU to my wonderful aunt and her family who braved the wind and took these pictures for us.
![]() |
| I think this one is going on my entertainment center. |
![]() |
| This one goes on the wall. |
![]() |
| This is what most of our pictures look like-we're so photogenic.... |
![]() |
| Obviously something is more interesting over there. |
![]() |
| I love grandparent/grandkid pictures. The kids sat perfect for almost all of these poses. |
Pay day can't come fast enough so I can get these printed and displayed for everyone to enjoy every day. :)





Comments
Post a Comment