That summarizes our weekend, and boy, was it fun! The kids and I took my mom with us to visit some relatives in the great state of Minnesota. I love seeing these people. I need to do it more :)
I am so amazed with the family God has blessed us with-life couldn't get any better!
![]() |
| Jessie and Isaac swimming. Thanks for being so great with the boys! |
![]() |
| Jump high and touch the sky! |
![]() |
| Sydney on the trampoline. |
![]() |
| Grandpa taking the kids for a gator ride. |
![]() |
| Sitting in the big tractor with Grandma. |
![]() |
| Love pictures like this-they like each other here. |
![]() |
| Eli took a picture of his Great-Great Grandparents. :) |
I am so amazed with the family God has blessed us with-life couldn't get any better!







Comments
Post a Comment