First of all, I got to paint my fingernails. Do you know how rare that is! Both boys are sound asleep (at the same time!) and I have some alone time. Sydney and my mom are enjoying an afternoon together at the pool. Sydney's been begging me to go swimming and I can't take all the kids without some adult reinforcement. :S My kids are all fishies and LOVE to swim-unfortunately I'm not an octopus with 8 arms to hold on to them at the same time.
Second, the countdown is left to hours until we leave for camping. YAY! I'm ready to get some sun and be 'alone' with the family. We will enjoy a movie on the beach, lots of swimming, s'mores, and campfire food. Yes, we will be crammed into our 20-something foot long camper, but everyone has a bed and the weather should be nice.
Third, I actually bought something for myself yesterday (besides a candy bar) and get to enjoy it! Nearly New Town in Rock Valley is getting rid of their summer clothing and have a ridiculous sale going on. If I had gone shopping without the kids I'm sure I could have found even more great deals. Kendall is the only one who missed out-no shirts left in his size! There were very few items left in 9mo & 12 mo (Isaac's sizes) and 3T (Eli's size for next summer) so we didn't fill a bag for the boys. I can always find cute clothes for Sydney and she's happy to have new shorts and shirts for school. I got some shorts and a couple shirts for myself. I'm not sure how many items we had (17?), but our total was just over $20! Call me Dutch, but that's some good shopping!
Enjoy these 4th of July pictures and have a great weekend!
![]() |
| Yes, Eli ran around in a diaper most of the day, but had fun when Papa pushed him in the Tonka truck down the ramp. Wee!!! |
![]() |
| Eli said Isaac needed a turn too; always sharing with brother. :) |
![]() |
| GG, your nana bread is awesome! I had 3 helpings and conditioned my hair with it. |
Comments
Post a Comment