Praise and Thanks to God!

Praise God my test results game back negative and no cancer or pre-cancer cells were found in any of the biopsies. My stitches were removed and the doctor thinks I should heal pretty well. What a blessing! Thanks for your prayers; I truly felt God's comfort and peace.

And now tomorrow we have to be at the hospital at 7:30am for Isaac's tubes. The procedure is very short, but we have to stay for an hour afterwards to make sure all is well. The husband will be waiting with me as this is not something I can handle alone. You should know that I'm a recovering worry addict and can use all the emotional support I can get. My parents will be watching Eli for the day and Sydney will be in school. I'm so ready to be done with ear infections and sickness in general. This has been a rough winter for I-man (and the rest of us who've had to deal with him!)

Today I'm trying to clean the house so I can spend tomorrow snuggling with my baby. The boys have been very cooperative and let me tidy up while they play together. Yes, that's right-they play together! It's so cute to watch because Isaac just adores Eli. He watches his every move and giggles hysterically when they play peek-a-boo.

I'll leave you with some pictures of the boys together.

This was before our nice double stroller came along.

Giving "Buh buh" a ride on the tractor.

Lots of hugs between these two every day.


They used to be this little!

Notice Eli is sitting as far away as possible. There once was a time he really didn't like Isaac.

Comments