Double Chocolate Reese's Pieces Cookies

Can I brag just a little?

I totally made this recipe up. And it was awesome.

I've made enough cookies that I know the main ingredients needed for a good cookie and just started dumping stuff into bowls. The end product is this delicious cookie that I have to share with all of you.




1 cup margarine, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
2/3 cup baking cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup Mini Reese's Pieces  (found at Walmart by the chocolate chips)


1. Mix sugar and margarine until smooth.
2. Add eggs and vanilla
3. Sift powdered ingredients in separate bowl
4. Add to wet ingredients, mix
5. Stir in chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces
6. Bake 9-10 minutes at 350
7. Cool on the pan 2 minute then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling

Comments