Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you, He will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 19
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us hold on to grace. By it, we may serve God acceptably, with reverence and awe. Hebrews 12:28
God blesses the people who patiently endure testing. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12
Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer. Romans 12:12
Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them--the Lord, who remains faithful forever. Psalm 146:5-6
I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
Don't be afraid, because the Lord your God will be with you everywhere you go. Joshua 1:9
Don't be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you. Isaiah 41:10
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you. 1 Peter 5:6
I leave you peace; my peace I give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So don't let your hearts be troubled or afraid. John 14:27
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. James 1:2-3
We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair. 2 Corinthians 4:8
The Lord says, "Forget what happened before, and do not think about the past. Look at the new thing I am going to do. It is already happening. Don't you see it? I will make a road in the desert and rivers in the dry land." Isaiah 43:18-19
Give in to God, come to terms with him and everything will turn out just fine. Job 22:21
I can do everything through him that gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 19
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us hold on to grace. By it, we may serve God acceptably, with reverence and awe. Hebrews 12:28
God blesses the people who patiently endure testing. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12
Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer. Romans 12:12
Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them--the Lord, who remains faithful forever. Psalm 146:5-6
I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
Don't be afraid, because the Lord your God will be with you everywhere you go. Joshua 1:9
Don't be afraid, because I am your God. I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you. Isaiah 41:10
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you. 1 Peter 5:6
I leave you peace; my peace I give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. So don't let your hearts be troubled or afraid. John 14:27
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. James 1:2-3
We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair. 2 Corinthians 4:8
The Lord says, "Forget what happened before, and do not think about the past. Look at the new thing I am going to do. It is already happening. Don't you see it? I will make a road in the desert and rivers in the dry land." Isaiah 43:18-19
Give in to God, come to terms with him and everything will turn out just fine. Job 22:21
I can do everything through him that gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Comments
Post a Comment