As I mentioned in this post, I'd be sharing how to clean your crockpot.
Kids are napping, so here it is!
Do you see how gross that crockpot looks? Dried, stuck on oatmeal that has sat for over 24 hours. Yeah, that's right. I don't always do the dishes right away. What are you gonna do about it?
If you tried to scrub that by hand, you'd be standing at the sink for hours. I don't have time for that! NO ONE has time for that.
So, here's what I do and my actual "scrub time" is minutes, if that.
Linking to The Sundae Scoop.
Kids are napping, so here it is!
Do you see how gross that crockpot looks? Dried, stuck on oatmeal that has sat for over 24 hours. Yeah, that's right. I don't always do the dishes right away. What are you gonna do about it?
If you tried to scrub that by hand, you'd be standing at the sink for hours. I don't have time for that! NO ONE has time for that.
So, here's what I do and my actual "scrub time" is minutes, if that.
Squirt some dish soap into the bottom of the pot and fill with water until all the food is covered. Turn the crockpot on high.
"Cook" for 2 hours.
Dump out the water and scrape the sides with a spoon/knife/spatula. This is what I was able to scrape out of my pot. Gross, huh?
Squirt a little more soap in the bottom and fill with hot water. Use a srubbing brush to get any last stubborn spots.
That's it. All clean!
Next time, just remember to spray the pot first!!!
Linking to The Sundae Scoop.
Comments
Post a Comment