Don't freak out on me now.
I had this weird craving for school hot lunch again. Like months ago this craving started (I know....not normal!)
For a pizza burger.
Something 100% processed with no known origin.
I could have ordered from the Drive In in town, but I've had that pizza burger and it tastes nothing like my fantasy cravings.
So I made my own. And it's way better than the school fantasy version!
Ingredients:
Hamburger buns
1# ground beef
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni
3 TBsp pizza sauce
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 egg
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic salt
shredded mozzarella, pizza sauce, and pepperoni for toppings
Mix together meat, onion, pepperoni, egg, cheese, pizza sauce and spices. Form hamburger patties and cook until no longer pink. Immediately put a generous amount of mozzarella on top of patties and microwave until melted; then start forming your sandwiches. On the bottom part of the bun, spread 2 TBsp pizza sauce then the patty, then the pepperonis and top bun.
Serve it with potato chips, applesauce, and carrot/celery sticks and this will have you repeating about 3rd grade all over again!
I had this weird craving for school hot lunch again. Like months ago this craving started (I know....not normal!)
For a pizza burger.
Something 100% processed with no known origin.
I could have ordered from the Drive In in town, but I've had that pizza burger and it tastes nothing like my fantasy cravings.
So I made my own. And it's way better than the school fantasy version!
Ingredients:
Hamburger buns
1# ground beef
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni
3 TBsp pizza sauce
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 egg
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic salt
shredded mozzarella, pizza sauce, and pepperoni for toppings
Mix together meat, onion, pepperoni, egg, cheese, pizza sauce and spices. Form hamburger patties and cook until no longer pink. Immediately put a generous amount of mozzarella on top of patties and microwave until melted; then start forming your sandwiches. On the bottom part of the bun, spread 2 TBsp pizza sauce then the patty, then the pepperonis and top bun.
Serve it with potato chips, applesauce, and carrot/celery sticks and this will have you repeating about 3rd grade all over again!
Comments
Post a Comment