I love pasta. It's that simple. Any chance I have to make a pasta dish, I jump at it.
And you'll jump on this one too!
Pasta + Soup = Perfect for cold, cloudy days!
Ingredients:
1 pkg frozen tortellini
28 oz (ish) chicken broth
3 cups water
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 TBsp onion flakes
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed/shredded
1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
1 can white beans, drained (I used Great Northern)
(optional: sliced black olives)
(optional, but very yummy!: cooked spinach)
In a soup pot over medium heat, combine liquids, spices, tomatoes and chicken. Cook for 20 minutes then add beans and tortellini (and the optional food if you wish). Cook until tortellini are soft. Serve hot with lots of saltines and yummy homemade breadsticks!
And you'll jump on this one too!
Pasta + Soup = Perfect for cold, cloudy days!
Ingredients:
1 pkg frozen tortellini
28 oz (ish) chicken broth
3 cups water
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 TBsp onion flakes
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed/shredded
1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
1 can white beans, drained (I used Great Northern)
(optional: sliced black olives)
(optional, but very yummy!: cooked spinach)
In a soup pot over medium heat, combine liquids, spices, tomatoes and chicken. Cook for 20 minutes then add beans and tortellini (and the optional food if you wish). Cook until tortellini are soft. Serve hot with lots of saltines and yummy homemade breadsticks!
Comments
Post a Comment