I must have a new obsession with the Bacon-Chicken-Ranch combo. First it was pasta. Now we're going with a pizza. It was divine. I added a little sumthin' extra to my pieces: apples! Seriously, try it.
I didn't take a picture after I put the cheese on. Don't all pizzas look the same after that? :)
Homemade Pizza Crust
1 pkg dry active yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 TBsp oil
2 1/2 (+ a little more) flour
Dissolve the yeast in the water. Add the other ingredients and mix until a sticky dough is formed. Add more flour 1 TBsp at a time until you can work with the dough. Spread into a greased pan. Bake 10 minutes at 400. Add toppings and bake additional 10 minutes.
Bacon Chicken Ranch Pizza
Really, it's just as it sounds. Fry some bacon, crumble, set aside. I used some shredded chicken that I already had in the fridge-about 2 cups. Ranch dressing acts as the sauce. If you're weird like me, add some chopped apple then top with lots of cheese and watch it melt in the oven. :)
I didn't take a picture after I put the cheese on. Don't all pizzas look the same after that? :)
Homemade Pizza Crust
1 pkg dry active yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 TBsp oil
2 1/2 (+ a little more) flour
Dissolve the yeast in the water. Add the other ingredients and mix until a sticky dough is formed. Add more flour 1 TBsp at a time until you can work with the dough. Spread into a greased pan. Bake 10 minutes at 400. Add toppings and bake additional 10 minutes.
Bacon Chicken Ranch Pizza
Really, it's just as it sounds. Fry some bacon, crumble, set aside. I used some shredded chicken that I already had in the fridge-about 2 cups. Ranch dressing acts as the sauce. If you're weird like me, add some chopped apple then top with lots of cheese and watch it melt in the oven. :)

Comments
Post a Comment