Oh, Pie. You make me drool.

I love pie.

What's not to like?

You have some flaky crust mixed with a fruit and loads of sugar. Where is there a problem with this?

Kendall would say the fruit is the problem. My lover boy loves him some chocolate pie. Ok, so he's not the only one in this house who loves chocolate pie. I have been known to eat 1/2 a chocolate pudding pie in one day.

Today my social life and pie mixed and I ended up way ahead in this game of life. I spent a wonderful couple of hours hanging out with fellow MOPS mommies and we made some pies. Yup, it was pretty awesome.

We didn't just make pies, we made food art. Pies almost too beautiful to eat. ALMOST.


I didn't wait to share this baby. I almost skipped supper just to get a piece; then I reminded myself that I'm the only one in the house who likes peaches. Bummer. ;)

Maybe someday I will share some pie recipes with you. It would make your life so much sweeter and, unfortunately, heavier. I guess if I share pie recipes I'll have to start sharing my yoga workouts too :S They kind of go hand-in-hand.

Comments

  1. Your leaves turned out so much better than mine. I bet you had a real leaf cookie cutter. :) I tried to make an ivy one work... it obviously didn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! This is one professional looking pie. I'm still struggling to make good pie dough. I bow to your greatness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment